On Saturday morning the Physics Factory at KESH Academy in Sheldon was open for ‘Mums and Daughters Physics Fun’, a morning dedicated to exploring how Newton’s Laws of motion are applied to rocketry. Mums and daughters tested Newton’s Third Law on our hovercraft, built balloon rockets to explore this then built, launched and tested to destruction their own air rockets!
- 10th July 2013 Al-Hijrah School Electricity Teachers CPD on
- 11th July 2013 Bidford School Y5 Primary Music Challenge on
- 12th July 2013 St Nicholas Alcester Primary Music Challenge on
- 16 July 2013 St Huberts Y6 Forces and Rockets workshop on
- Kingshurst Academy AQA P1 & P2 Training – 4th September 2012 on