Today a year seven group from Shenley learnt how Forces can be lots of fun!!!!! They were so well-behaved and enthusiastic that we completed five practical activites in two hours!! They whizzed rocket balloons across the lab, made helium balloons hover in the air, created magic snow, watched the amazing putt-putt boats and sped across the lab on the hovercraft.
- 10th July 2013 Al-Hijrah School Electricity Teachers CPD on
- 11th July 2013 Bidford School Y5 Primary Music Challenge on
- 12th July 2013 St Nicholas Alcester Primary Music Challenge on
- 16 July 2013 St Huberts Y6 Forces and Rockets workshop on
- Kingshurst Academy AQA P1 & P2 Training – 4th September 2012 on