Around 36 Year 5 pupils from Alcester had a busy day taking part in the Primary Science of Music Challenge. This comprised every pupil helping with demonstrations about sound and vibrations, calculating the length needed and making thongophones, working out the volume of a wine glass and playing a piece of music as a team, preparing PowerPoint slides about what they had learnt and finally giving an interactive show about the Science of Music to their parents and Year 6’s.
- 10th July 2013 Al-Hijrah School Electricity Teachers CPD on
- 11th July 2013 Bidford School Y5 Primary Music Challenge on
- 12th July 2013 St Nicholas Alcester Primary Music Challenge on
- 16 July 2013 St Huberts Y6 Forces and Rockets workshop on
- Kingshurst Academy AQA P1 & P2 Training – 4th September 2012 on