Forces can be fun! That was the conclusion after Y6 audience participation in demonstrations of how forces have direction and size (opening a syrup tin with a hammer), how they can effect objects (28 young Andy Murreys!), Newtons three laws of motion (including hovering ping-pong balls and paperclips – N1, accelerating balloons and eggs – N2, a pop-pop boat, bed springs – N3. Each child also took part in the balancing a Helium balloon practical, the rocket balloon race and firing water rockets over the school field!
- Philip Jones and Neil Drury on 10th July 2013 Al-Hijrah School Electricity Teachers CPD
- Philip Jones and Neil Drury on 11th July 2013 Bidford School Y5 Primary Music Challenge
- Philip Jones and Neil Drury on 12th July 2013 St Nicholas Alcester Primary Music Challenge
- Philip Jones and Neil Drury on 16 July 2013 St Huberts Y6 Forces and Rockets workshop
- Physics Factory Admin on Kingshurst Academy AQA P1 & P2 Training – 4th September 2012
‘We learnt about what forces can do and about Newton’s force of gravity’ Y5 Pupil from St Huberts Catholic Primary School
‘Best was the floating paperclip!’ Y5 Pupil from St Huberts Catholic Primary School