Seventy-five children from St Michaels, Woodgate and Kitwell primary schools joined us for three action-packed lessons on forces and movement. Particular favourites included the putt-putt boats, the balanced-forces Helium balloons and the hovercraft. Learning included Newton’s three laws, that the unit of force was named after Newton and loads more. The teachers said they were going to do a number of the practicals themselves, such as the balancing paperclip, the rocket balloon demo and more. One teacher’s feedback – ‘Fantastic – All the children intrigued and wanting to learn more’.
- 10th July 2013 Al-Hijrah School Electricity Teachers CPD on
- 11th July 2013 Bidford School Y5 Primary Music Challenge on
- 12th July 2013 St Nicholas Alcester Primary Music Challenge on
- 16 July 2013 St Huberts Y6 Forces and Rockets workshop on
- Kingshurst Academy AQA P1 & P2 Training – 4th September 2012 on